Here’s a simple recipe (with a twist!) for a margarita using Sauza Blue tequila.
- 1 part frozen limeade
- 1 part water
- 2 parts beer
- 1 part Sauza Blue Reposado 100% Agave Tequila
- In a pitcher, combine 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, 1 can water, 2 beers, and 1 cup tequila.
- Chill and serve in glasses rimmed with sugar or salt.
- Garnish with a lime wedge. Enjoy!
If you prefer fruity/flavored ‘ritas, here are a couple more ideas:
- 1 part Sauza® Tequila (Sauza® Silver Tequila recommended)
- ½ part Triple Sec
- 1 part fresh lime juice
- 1 part blueberry-pomegranate juice
- Blueberries for garnish
- Combine ingredients with ice in a shaker. Shake hard.
- Strain into a margarita glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup Sauza Blue 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces DeKuyper Triple Sec
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- In a pint glass, muddle together sliced cucumber (except for 8 slices) and Sauza Blue Tequila. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Strain the cucumber tequila and combine with all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Stir and serve over ice.
- Garnish with reserved cucumber slices
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Sauza Silver Tequila
- 4 cups sparkling blackberry soda
- In a blender, puree 1 cup fresh blackberries with 3/4 cup lime juice and 1/4 simple syrup.
- Strain into a cocktail shaker, add the tequila and ice and shake to chill.
- Rim Champagne flutes with sugar. Place 2-3 whole blackberries (fresh or frozen) in each glass.
- Pour each glass 1/3 full with the Blackberry-Lime-Tequila mixture.
- Top with chilled Blackberry soda.