For a creamy twist on traditional guacamole, try this! It’s yummy with fish tacos.
Yield: 3 cups / Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 15 oz. sour cream (try V&V Supremo Crema Supremo or Crema Rancherito)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and pit removed (add more if you want it extra avocado-y!)
- 2 serrano or jalapeño peppers, seeded (unless you want it extra spicy)
- ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- juice of 1 lime
- Place sour cream in blender. Add all other ingredients and blend well.
- Use as a dip, or a topping for sopes, tostadas, quesadillas, etc.
Disclosure: Recipe and photo courtesy of V&V Supremo.