Last week was tough for everyone across the nation.
Praying for steady healing and brighter days ahead!
I’m not sure how I did it, but I seem to have disabled my email newsletter a few weeks back and didn’t realize it. OOPS! It’s reactivated now, but since I’m not sure if they’ll go out in the next email, these are some of the posts you may have missed:
- A review of the new Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch cereal – so good!
- Cleaning with Clorox Smart Tube Technology [and a Clorox giveaway!] – I extended this a couple of days since not many of you knew about it!
- Positively radiant with Aveeno Active Naturals – these products are great!
- Giving some thought to my toilet paper
- A review of DOLE Fruit Parfaits – yum!
Yes, a lot of sponsored content. I know. I’m trying to save up for a trip to Mexico this June for a family wedding so I haven’t had much of a choice – I have to take every opportunity I can get to afford the expensive airfare. That said, we’ve been super busy lately and I have tons of photos on my camera that I want to share with you all in the coming days – from the Cherry Blossom Festival, a tour of the White House gardens, and more! We’re blessed to live near the beautiful city that is Washington, DC!