Giveaway is closed. Winners are listed here.
So I just got back from a little shopping trip to T.J. Maxx. The girls and I were looking for something for their dad for Father’s Day. Last minute shopping, as always!
I love that as soon as you walk in the door, there are a ton of gift ideas right there, so potentially you could grab something and be out of the store in minutes. But I had time to browse, so I walked around the store to see what else I could find. I pulled out my Flip to capture some of the fun gift ideas:
Some more ideas:
- If the man in your life enjoys spending time on the green, T.J. Maxx has great brand-name golf gear and accessories that will help him stay in the game and looking his best. From golf clubs to golf bags to classic golf shirts, they’ve got the golfing enthusiast covered.
- If you’re looking for something more professional, you can find dozens upon dozens of dress shirts and ties in every color imaginable.
- If you’re like me, and want something a little more practical, there’s a huge variety of undershirts, briefs, and socks. That’s what I picked up on my trip today. For under $25 I got my hubby a big package of each, all brand-name. Not a very exciting gift, but something he definitely needs!
- If there’s a Marshalls near you, they have very similar merchandise, as I had mentioned in previous posts. Looking for something dad can use for summer grilling? Right now Marshalls has top-of-the-line grill gear, sauces, and seasonings in stock, to keep family cook-outs delicious and affordable.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect gift for your husband or your dad, at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls you can find that unique gift at prices up to 60% off department and specialty stores. It’s just past 10pm, so stores are closed on the East coast at this point, but in other parts of the country there’s still time! And if you’re really a last-minute shopper, head on over in the morning.
This weekend T.J. Maxx is giving out free reusable shopping bags with every purchase, by the way. Just an extra little bonus! Speaking of bonuses, I just happen to have an extra gift card – Marshalls this time – so that one of my readers can go on a little shopping spree.
To enter to win the $25 gift card, please leave a comment telling me what you’re getting your hubby/boyfriend/brother/dad/grandpa/uncle for Father’s Day, if anything!
For extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post.
- Subscribe to my feed (or let me know if you already do).
- Follow me on Twitter (@OhMariana) and tweet about this giveaway: Go on a mini shopping spree at Marshalls with a $25 gift card. Enter to win one from @ohMariana! http://bit.ly/Vt9FP
- Grab my button and link to me in your sidebar or blog roll.
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites by clicking on the button in the sidebar.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and leave a valid email address or blog URL in your comment. US entries only. This contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, June 30th, 2009. Winner will be chosen at random, and has 3 days to claim their prize.