Some people may read the newspaper while having their morning coffee, but I start off my day browsing the SparkPeople website. I love it. It keeps me motivated to exercise and make healthy choices. In honor of American Heart Month, these are a few articles and blog posts I read recently at SparkPeople:
- 8 Strength Training Exercises for a Healthier Heart – Aerobic activity is crucial for keeping our cardiovascular system strong!
- 28 Days to a Healthier Heart – A tip of the day calendar for February or any month.
- Before You Bite – A Valentine’s Day guide to chocolate
- Eating for a Healthy Heart – Prevention is key!
- Heart-Healthy Benefits of Exercise – Your body benefits from your hard work.
- Improve Heart Health with Short Activity Breaks – Find out how small bits of fitness add up.
- Loving Your Heart – An innovative approach to Valentine’s Day.
- The Heart of a Woman – Why heart disease is different for women.