100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS, DAY 7
My niece asked me to run a 5K with her next month as part of her running club at school, so I’m going to attempt C25K again, which I’ve never finished. In fact, I’ve never gotten past the first week. I’m not starting from zero – I can run for about 5-6 minutes without stopping – but I have a long way to go and 5 weeks to get there.
I can do it. This time, I will do it. I need to be my own cheerleader, for once.
I can do it because…
- I’m strong and committed.
- I’m capable of accomplishing anything I put my mind to.
- I’ve lost weight before and can do it again.
- Others do it everyday, and so can I.
- I’m determined to be a success story!
Now I need to put these affirmations on Post-Its and scatter them around the house!
- Exercise: Walking
- Steps: I lost my Shine activity tracker 🙁
- Craving: Chocolate
- Reading: Nothing
**Want to participate in this challenge? Read through my 100 Days posts and buy “100 Days of Weight Loss” by Linda Spangle.