This post is part of a compensated Latina Mom Bloggers campaign, on behalf of P&G.
We’re celebrating Hispanic heritage
and the spirit of the Nueva Latina!
The Orgullosa community already celebrates, empowers and fuels Latinas’ accomplishments and dreams everyday as “mujeres con la falda bien puesta”. We celebrate where we come from and where we are going. During Hispanic Heritage Month, Orgullosa wants to join together to recognize our Latina culture and passion to inspire each other because that’s who we are!
Join us to discuss how our bicultural community represents strong, independent women who celebrate having the best of two worlds: one being rooted in their Hispanic culture and the other seizing their limitless potential in the U.S.: The Nueva Latina!
Celebrity Guest Adrienne Bailon will chat with us LIVE on Facebook to discuss her experience and point of view as a fashionista, television host, actress, musician and more. Growing up as a bicultural Latina, she’ll share how her culture has shaped her today, and provide her personal advice for Latinas trying to reach their dreams and aspirations – all exclusive to the Orgullosa community!
And as always, we’ll have some amazing prizes to give out along the way!
- What: Orgullosa ‘Celebrating our Hispanic Heritage Everyday: Being the Nueva Latina Generation’ LIVE Facebook Chat
- When: Wednesday, September 25th at 9 PM EST
- Where: UStream Live Tab on Orgullosa’s Facebook Page
- Hashtag: #OrgullosaHeritage
- Special Guest: Adrienne Bailon, Nueva Latina
- Moderators: Latina Mom Blogs
- Brand: https://www.facebook.com/orgullosa
- Website: http://www.orgullosa.com/
- Prizes: Three (3) gift baskets with your favorite Procter & Gamble home and beauty products, Orgullosa goodies, mini-ipod, and $100 gift certificate (valued at $250 each).
- RSVP: To be eligible to win prizes, you must RSVP.