It’s hard to believe that the simple act of clipping Box Top coupons has raised over $300 million for our kids’ schools. My daughters aren’t in school yet, but I’ve been clipping Box Tops for years. It’s such an easy thing to do, and really makes a difference!
Now you can earn even more money for the school of your choice because from now through March 18, the Kroger Family of Stores is giving you the chance to get even more Bonus Box Tops.
All you have to do is register at www.RewardYourSchool.com and select the personalized offers that you would like to receive. Once you register, you will automatically receive 5 Bonus Box Tops just for signing up! You will also receive custom offers for bonus box tops for purchasing participating General Mills products. The offers you select will then load onto your Kroger Shopper Card to be redeemed once you purchase the items. The great part is there’s no clipping! The Bonus Box Tops will automatically go straight to your chosen school. Just remember to scan your card when purchasing the participating items.
Here are the details of the offer:
- Get 3, 4, or 5 Bonus Box Tops when you buy the corresponding amount of participating General Mills Cereals, including Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp Sprinkles, Trix, Reese’s Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Golden Grahams, Kix, Fruity Cheerios, Dora the Explorer, Honey Kix, and all varieties of Cascadian Farm.
- Get 3, 4, or 5 Bonus Box Tops when you buy the corresponding amount of participating Yoplait Kid products, including Yoplait Kids Yogurt Drink, Yoplait Go-GURT, Yoplait Kids Lowfat Yogurt, and Yoplait Trix Lowfat Yogurt.
- Get 3, 4, or 5 Bonus Box Tops when you buy the corresponding amount of participating Pillsbury products, including 8 ct. packages of all varieties of Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits, Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, Pillsbury Flaky Twists, and Pillsbury Sweet Rolls.
As a thank you for taking the time to learn about this promotion, Kroger is giving one of my readers with a $25 Kroger Family of Stores gift card. To enter to win, please leave a comment telling me how the Box Tops for Education program has helped your child’s school.
The Kroger Family of Stores gift card, information, and giveaway were all provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.
For extra entries:
- Subscribe to my feed by feed reader or email (or let me know if you already do).
- Follow me on Twitter (@OhMariana) and tweet about this giveaway (one time): Shop at Kroger? Get info about Bonus Box Tops & win a $25 Kroger GC from @ohMariana! http://tiny.cc/krogerboxtops
- Grab my button (at the bottom of the page) and link to me in your sidebar or blog roll.
Contest ends March 18th, 2010 11:59 pm EST. US entries only. One person per household may enter. Leave a separate comment for each entry & a valid email address. Winner, chosen at random, has 3 days to claim their prize.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for a list of all my latest giveaways!