This is part of a sponsored collaboration with Latina Mom Bloggers and Disney Studios.
However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Happiness – felicidad – isn’t that we we all strive for? While I realize it comes and goes, it’s important to nurture your happiness every day. You can do this by:
• Counting your blessings… big AND small. Having a sense of gratitude will help you appreciate what you have and focus on the positive. ¡Cuenta tus bendiciones!
• Getting healthy. Good health is the groundwork of all happiness; eat well and exercise so you’re feeling your best. ¡La base de toda felicidad es buena salud!
• Laughing. Even at yourself! It releases stress and does the body good. ¡Reírse de uno mismo es una de las mejores terapias!
• Making time for yourself. A little ‘me’ time allows you to recharge mentally, physically and emotionally. ¡Encuentra tiempo para ti!
• Reconnecting with your loved ones. Spend time with family and friends each day and cultivate warm and trusting relationships with others. Go hug someone. ¡Pasa más tiempo con tu familia y tus amistades!
• Sleeping. 7-9 hours a night. It re-energizes you! Lost sleep is a debt you can never pay back. ¡La falta de sueño es una deuda que no se puede pagar!
• Spending time outdoors. Fresh air, sunshine, and nature always boost your spirits. ¡La naturaleza es lo mejor!
• Starting a hobby. Engaging in activities that you’re passionate about will bring you joy. ¡Descubre qué te apasiona en la vida!
• Volunteering. Helping others will help you feel good about yourself and appreciate what you have. It’s in giving that we receive happiness. ¡Cuanto más damos, más recibimos!
• Watching a great movie. A little Baymax from the hit movie Big Hero 6 can go a long way! I just watched this animated film with my kids and have exciting news to share – Big Hero 6 is now available on Disney Movies Anywhere, and on Blu-ray™ February 24th, 2015! ¡Es una hermosa película!
ABOUT BIG HERO 6
With all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Big Hero 6 is an action-packed comedy adventure that introduces Baymax, a lovable, personal companion robot, who forms a special bond with robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to Baymax and his diverse group of friends— adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred — who transform into a band of unlikely heroes. Bring home Disney’s Big Hero 6… featuring comic-book-style action and hilarious, unforgettable characters, it’s fun for the whole family!
#BigHero6Sweeps Photo Challenge Sweeps
Do you take a ton of photos? Put them to good use – participate in the #BigHero6Sweeps 7-day Photo Challenge! Share your photos following the theme of ‘Happiness & Health to Live a Better Life Every Day’’ between now and February 28th for the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes, including a $500 Disney Store gift card and Big Hero 6 Blu-ray™ Combo pack! Click here for the daily challenge themes and rules.
#BigHero6Sweeps Twitter Party
Join us on Tuesday, February 24th from 9-10 PM EST for the #BigHero6Sweeps Living a Happier, Healthier and Better Life Sweepstakes via Twitter Party for the opportunity to win great Disney Store gift cards and prizes. More info here. And have you liked Be Hero 6 on Facebook?
Enter to win a Big Hero 6 Blu-ray DVD Combo pack! Answer this question:
‘What makes you happy and why?’
And follow the instructions in the widget below.
Prize: Big Hero 6 Blu-ray DVD Combo pack, ARV $18.90. Giveaway open to U.S. entries only, ages 18 and up, and ends Saturday, February 28th, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. The prize was provided by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures and I have been paid to blog and promote the film. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own.