This is part of a sponsored campaign with Being Latino and Red Lobster. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
I remember when I was growing up, going to Red Lobster was a real treat for me. I absolutely LOVED seafood, but my mom didn’t, so we didn’t really have much of it at home. When we’d go to Red Lobster I’d leave with a belly full of shrimp and Cheddar Bay biscuits… YUM! These days, my tastes have evolved a bit, but enjoying a nice meal out with the family is still a special treat and when it’s lobster for dinner? Even better!
Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest is back this year, and better than ever with nine new and classic lobster selections, available only during Lobsterfest, including:
- Dueling Lobster Tails: A roasted Maine lobster tail topped with tender shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce paired with a golden-baked Maine lobster tail with crab-and-seafood stuffing. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- Lobster in Paradise: A split Maine lobster tail fried in our signature coconut batter, spicy grilled shrimp and a lobster-and-shrimp bake topped with toasted crushed macadamia nuts.
- Ultimate Surf and Turf: A Maine lobster tail baked with crab-and-seafood stuffing paired with a peppercorn-seasoned grilled sirloin topped with Maine lobster meat in a citrus-hollandaise sauce. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- And guest favorites like Lobster Lover’s Dream® and the Ultimate Feast®
As you can see, Red Lobster is giving us even more reasons to love lobster this year! By the way, to complete the meal, Lobsterfest entrees are served with a garden salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits®. Besides the new entrees, there will also be weekly offers throughout the celebration.
With more than 700 locations, I bet there’s a Red Lobster near you! To learn more visit RedLobster.com, and connect on:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/RedLobster
- Twitter: @RedLobster
- Instagram: @OfficialRedLobster
- Hashtag: #bestlobsterfest
- And stay tuned for a giveaway right here next week!