I could ask myself, “Where has Rubbermaid been all my life?” But no, everyone’s heard of Rubbermaid, me included. I’m just cheap. I’ve been getting by with using old margarine and takeout containers to store leftovers, only because I had no idea what I was missing.
Rubbermaid sent me a 20-piece set of their products a few weeks ago, and let’s just say all my old plastic containers are now in the recycling bin.
This set is amazing! It contains products from four different lines:
Easy Find Lids
- For everyday storage.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Extends the life of your fruits and veggies, keeping them fresh and crisp up to 33% longer.
- Fresh Vents in the lid allow airflow.
- Crisp Tray, a thin insert that you place at the bottom of the container, keeps moisture away. This has worked beautifully for keeping my veggies, fruit, and herbs fresh.
- Features 4 locking tabs and a built-in rubberized gasket for an extra secure seal.
- Perfect for throwing lunch in your child’s backpack!
- Stain and odor resistant for a lifetime of clarity. This is the one to use when storing anything tomato-based!
- Crystal-clear container. It’s definitely the prettiest of the bunch!
- Flex & Seal lid that’s easy to seal and remove.
Durability and convenience is always a concern of mine. All of these products are freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe and nothing has warped at all after being washed in the dishwasher multiple times.
Everything mentioned above also features the Easy Find Lid system. It’s hard to see it in pictures, but the way the lids just snap into the bottom of the containers so effortlessly is really neat. Since the lids snap to each other as well, it makes it easy to stack and store multiple lids and containers together.
When I first took everything out of the box I was afraid that I wouldn’t remember which lid went on which container, but this isn’t a problem since one lid fits multiple containers. For example, the 3 cup lid fits any 3 cup container, and so forth. I’m so happy that I’ll no longer waste time digging through my cabinet trying to find the right lid. So which of these products is my favorite? It’s hard to decide, since they all have their own unique features, but I have to say I’m partial to the Produce Saver because it’s so useful!
Giveaway is closed. Winners are listed here.
Rubbermaid is generously offering one of my readers the exact same 20-piece set, pictured above. To enter to win, please visit www.easyfindlids.com and leave a comment telling me what product you’d like to try, or if you already have a favorite, you can tell me that, too! You can print a discount coupon from that site, by the way!
For extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to www.easyfindlids.com.
- Subscribe to my feed (or let me know if you already do).
- Follow me on Twitter (@OhMariana) and tweet about this giveaway: Enter to win a fabulous 20-piece set of @Rubbermaid products from @ohMariana! http://bit.ly/bB8wD
- Grab my button and link to me in your sidebar or blog roll.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and leave a valid email address or blog URL in your comment. US entries only. This contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, July 12th, 2009. Winner will be chosen at random, and has 3 days to claim their prize.