One of the most popular posts on my blog over the past year is my review of the Safety 1st Complete Air convertible car seat with Air Protect . I still get hits (page visits) on it everyday, almost 8 months after writing it! You may remember that Safety 1st provided me with two of those car seats for my daughters. I’ve since donated one of them, but the other has gotten hours and hours of use since last summer. It’s comfortable for my daughters, easy to move from one car to the next, and most importantly – safe.
What is Air Protect?
See those “wings” around my daughters head in the photo to the right? That is Air Protect. On either side of the headrest is an air-filled pad that, if a side impact collision were to occur, would release just the right amount of air to shield her from severe head trauma. That precise release of air extends the ride-down – the amount of time it takes to slow a child’s movement in a crash – thus creating a softer landing.
Safety 1st just came out with an infant car seat that features the same Air Protect technology.
It’s called the onBoard 35 Air. It has more leg room than most infant car seats and a harness specially designed to fit preemies, so it can be used in rear-facing position for a baby as little as 4 pounds, all the way up to 35 pounds and 32″ in height.
- Customizable insert and low harness slots make the seat ideal for preemies and adjustable for growing babies
- Carry Curve Handle features ergonomic design
- Base Belt Lock easily secures your vehicle seat belt during installation
- One Click LATCH installation system
One lucky mom (or dad!) will win one of these new infant car seats for their little one.
To enter, please leave a relevant comment on this post.
For extra entries:
- Subscribe to my feed by feed reader or email (or let me know if you already do).
- Follow me on Twitter (@OhMariana) and tweet about this giveaway: Giveaway! Win the new Safety 1st onBoard 35 infant car seat – http://tinyurl.com/onboard35 #RWNH (pls RT)
- Tweet about this giveaway once a day for the duration of the contest (leave a comment each time).
- Link to me in your sidebar or blog roll. Feel free to grab my button (at the bottom of the page).
Safety 1st provided the giveaway prize at no cost to me. Contest ends May 3rd, 2010 11:59 pm EST. US entries only. One person per household may enter. Leave a separate comment for each entry & a valid email address. Winner, chosen at random, has 3 days to claim their prize.