Oceanhouse Media’s collection of Dr. Seuss apps will be on sale March 2nd through 8th in honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday and Read Across America Day. This is a great time to stock up on some fun interactive book apps! All of them include the original content and illustrations by Dr. Seuss, but are enhanced with professional narration, background audio and fun features that promote reading and word recognition.
A few ideas:
- The Lorax omBook – teaches children about being environmentally conscious
- The Cat in the Hat – teaches children about responsibility and honesty
- If I Ran the Zoo – a wonderful tribute to a child’s imagination
- Green Eggs and Ham – encourages kids to try new things
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC – teaches young readers the ABC’s through hilarious words and pictures
- Oh, The Places You’ll Go – shows children how to remain positive when faced with adversity
- I Can Read with My Eyes Shut! – teaches children that reading is a useful tool to acquire knowledge
- And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street – teaches children to be imaginative (and was Dr. Seuss’s first children’s book!)
There are 25 Dr. Seuss titles ranging in price from 99 cents to $2.99 for both iOS and Android devices. Lorax Garden and Dr. Seuss Band, a musical instrument game, are available for free. For a list of Dr. Seuss omBooks on sale for the birthday celebration, visit the Oceanhouse Media website starting tomorrow, March 2nd.
An overview of Dr. Seuss interactive book apps by Oceanhouse Media, Inc.: