I’m back in town! So hopefully I’ll return to my regular routine, blogging and otherwise…
If you’ve visited my homepage lately, you’ve probably noticed the changes. For organizational purposes, I’ve decided to focus on doing certain types of reviews on assigned days (Movie Monday, Toy Tuesday, etc). I feel a little all-over-the-place some days, and I think this’ll help me coordinate my posts in a timely manner.
For now I’ll leave you with my Weekly Roundup!
- The Blog with Integrity campaign will be hosting its first free webinar, Disclosure: What it means, why bloggers need it and how to get it right this coming Wednesday, September 9, at 12 noon EDT. It’s free!
- My friend Tara from Feels Like Home told me about the AZIndex plugin for WordPress a few weeks ago. I just installed it and have been tinkering with it, hoping to organize all my reviews eventually. It’s worth checking out, especially if your blog focuses on reviews or recipes.
- Remember my review of the Presto Printing Mailbox from way back in January? Well, it’s almost 9 months later and my grandma’s still using it! Now you have the chance to win free Presto Service for Life! Visit Presto’s site for more details.
- Check out the Great Trade-In Event at Babies “R” Us, going on through September 20th! Trade-in any used cribs, car seats, bassinets, strollers, travel systems, playards or high chairs in exchange for a 20% savings on the purchase of a new baby item (like the new Complete Air convertible car seat!)
- LittleMissMatched clothing and accessories are so cute! Labor Day Sale ends on 9/8 at 10pm. Get 25% off all new Girl’s Clothing with coupon code: APPAREL25. Also, flip flops are just $5! That’s a whopping 68% off the original price.