I remember my mom spending a ton on my high school graduation announcements, and they weren’t even that great! They looked the same as everyone else’s in my class, as we all ordered them from the same company. At that time I didn’t know that I had the option to do otherwise.
Tiny Prints, a trusted source for unique stationery, has recently launched a new line of graduation announcements and invitations. As they say on their website, “standard graduation announcements are for ordinary graduates” —for a standout student you should do something different and unique! There are over 60 designs to choose from, and for a limited time shipping is only $3, using code SHIPFOR3.
This one is my favorite. I love its modern design and how it incorporates a photo into the inside. It’s even nice enough to save in a frame! Oh, and it comes in three color schemes, so you may just find that it fits with your child’s school colors perfectly.
Does that look like something you’d be interested in? If so, it’s your lucky day because I’m giving away a $50 Tiny Prints gift certificate!
- Visit the Tiny Prints website and find the graduation announcement or invitation that you like the most.
- Click on “Save to Favorites” to save it your account. If you’ve entered a Tiny Prints contest before, it should be easy. If not, it’ll prompt you to register, which only takes a sec!
- Leave a comment on this post telling me which product you like the most. Make sure you leave the same email address in your comment that you used to register on Tiny Prints!
For extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post and to Tiny Prints.
- Subscribe to my feed (or let me know if you already do).
- Grab my button and link to me in your sidebar or blog roll.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and leave a valid email address or blog URL in your comment. US entries only. This contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on April 26th, 2009. Winner will be chosen at random, and has 3 days to claim their prize.