I’m participating in the Ultimate Blog Party!
Welcome, party-goers! I know you have lots of blogs left to visit, so I’ll make this short.
I’m Mariana, and I’m a stay-at-home mom to two girls, 6 and 3 years old. I’ve been married for 10 years and live in the suburbs of Washington, DC, though I’m originally from Texas. This is my 3rd year participating in the Ultimate Blog Party, hosted by Janice and Susan of 5 Minutes for Mom.
In case you’ve never visited, let me tell you a little bit about what you’ll find here!
- Photos of my kids in almost every one of my posts… they’re the loves of my life.
- Recipes… I like to cook (usually).
- Personal anecdotes… sometimes funny, usually not. Or am I?
- Lots of product reviews… I love sharing my favorite finds.
- And I’m working on incorporating a little bit more of my Latina culture into my blog. I grew up in Texas and Mexico, and my native language is actually Spanish. Little known fact.
If you don’t have a blog, you can still participate in the Ultimate Blog Party! You can post a link to your Facebook profile and/or Twitter link if you have one on one of the many linkies at 5M4M. There are tons of prizes to be won. Remember to follow @5minutesformom and watch hashtag #UBP11!