The 11 stars competing in the new season of Dancing with the Stars were revealed earlier tonight…
- Pamela Anderson is dancing with Damian Whitewood
- Chad Ochocinco, of the Cincinnati Bengals, w/Cheryl Burke
- Aiden Turner, soap star w/Edyta Sliwinska
- Erin Andrews, sportscaster, w/Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Shannen Doherty w/Mark Ballas
- Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the moon, w/Ashly Costa
- Niecy Nash w/Louis Van Amstel
- Nicole Scherzinger, Pussycat Doll, w/Derek Hough
- Evan Lysacek, Olympic figure skater, w/Anna Trebunskaya
- Kate Gosselin w/Tony Dovolani, and…
- the Bachelor himself, Jake Pavelka, who will dance with Chelsie Hightower.
The cast is boring. I had heard rumors of John Stamos participating, so I’m disappointed this isn’t the case. My predictions? Pam and Kate aren’t going to be very good. Neither is Buzz, but he’s likable so he’ll stick around. Aiden and Erin will be the first to go. Nicole and Evan will probably be the best out of the bunch. Not placing any bets, though!
Dancing with the Stars will premiere on Monday, March 22nd. What do you think about this group?