Enjoy this video that features my daughters & our dog. 🙂
There are many free Halloween apps, and a handful of quality apps that are on sale this week. We’ve amassed a great collection of holiday apps in the past couple of years. A few days after Halloween, I quietly remove the apps from my iPad and my daughter’s iPod touch, keeping them on my computer, of course! By the time the next Halloween comes around, they’ll be like new 🙂
- Mickey’s Spooky Night Puzzle Book app!
This popular kids’ app, currently ranked #1 in the App Store for “Paid Book Apps,” gives kids a chance to join Mickey’s “spooky” Halloween party with friends like Daisy, Donald, and Goofy, offering an immersive and interactive reading experience for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! At the party, readers get the chance to solve a haunted mystery while keeping on the lookout for ghost surprises. Currently, the app is available from the App Store for just $0.99.
- The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin
- What Was I Scared Of? by Dr. Seuss
- The Berenstain Bears Go on a Ghost Walk
- The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin for Android devices at the Amazon Appstore for Android – today only!
- Pumpkin – Sweet Adventure for iPhone/iPad – today only!
- Make a Zombie for iPhone and iPad
- NameScream (iPhone)
- Moody Monster Manor for iPhone and iPad – this isn’t specifically for Halloween. It’s a really cute app!
Poison Center Help
For parents, obviously! This iPhone app will connect users with their local poison center with just the click of a button. By clicking on the Poison Help logo, users will have free, confidential access to a medical expert who can answer questions about poisons or help users treat a poison exposure. During an emergency, you don’t need to scramble to find the number!
- Now that you have a bunch of great Halloween photos, put them to good use! Enter The Children’s Place Halloween Costume Contest for a chance to win up to a $500 gift card! Visit their Facebook page more more info.
If you can’t wait to get rid of all the Halloween candy, read about some great uses for extra Halloween candy at BabyCenter.com