We recently had the opportunity to try Honey Kix, a twist on the original Kix cereal. It has all the goodness of Kix, but now with a touch of honey for a lightly-sweetened taste. Honey Kix is a good source of fiber, calcium and vitamin D, contains 16 grams of whole grain per serving (at least 48 grams recommended daily) and has no artificial flavors or preservatives. A perfect balance of taste and nutrition that both my girls and I can agree on, it’s been a great new addition to our breakfast line-up, as well as a fun anytime snack. As the commercials say – “Kid-tested, Mother-Approved!”
As a thank you for taking the time to learn about Honey Kix cereal, MyBlogSpark is giving one of my readers a prize pack just like the one pictured below. It includes a coupon for a free box of cereal, a honey jar, a cereal bowl, a container to take your cereal and milk on-the-go, and another great container to keep cereal fresh at home. To enter, please leave a comment on this post telling me how you get your mornings off to a good start.
For extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post.
- Subscribe to my feed (or let me know if you already do).
- Follow me on Twitter (@OhMariana) and tweet about this giveaway: I just entered to win a Honey Kix prize pack from @ohMariana! http://bit.ly/3aeVbs
- Grab my button and link to me in your sidebar or blog roll.
- Become a fan of Riding With No Hands on Facebook (or tell me if you are already!)
- Add my blog to your Technorati Favorites by clicking on the button in my sidebar.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry and leave a valid email address or blog URL in your comment. US entries only. This contest ends at 11:59 pm EST on August 13th, 2009. Winner will be chosen at random, and has 3 days to claim their prize.
Products provided by MyBlogSpark. Thank you!