I interviewed Maya about me yesterday. I saw this meme a few weeks back on a blog, but can’t for the life of me remember which one! I just copied it. Oops.
Below are the questions, and her answers are in blue. I typed exactly what she said. It took a good half-hour (if not more) to go through all the questions, but it was time well-spent!
1. What is something I always say to you? Goodnight and here you go and it’s time for bed and it’s time for lunch.
2. What makes me happy? The computer.
3. What makes me sad? When you’re feeling sick.
4. How do I make you laugh? When you tickle me.
5. What do you think I was like as a child? You were a little girl like me.
6. How old am I? 100, I think.
7. How tall am I? 7 pounds.
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Type stuff on your computer.
9. What do I do when you’re not around? Watch TV and eat lunch with my sister.
10. If I become famous, what will it be for? For playing hide-and-go-seek.
11. What am I really good at? The Wii, but sometimes you’re not that good. You’re really good at Carnival games, but you’re not really good at the nother games because you keep losing. You keep trying and trying and you can’t beat it, but that’s okay.
12. What am I not really good at? I can’t tell you. But you are kinda bad at winning.
13. What is my job? Cooking for everybody and taking care of me and my sister.
14. What is my favorite food? Salad and chocolate.
15. What makes you proud of me? When you get a new game or a new pose on the Wii Fit and you try it out, I’m REALLY proud of you!
16. What makes me proud of you? When I clean my room and eat all the food I have on my plate.
I have to go pee-pee now but I’ll be back to answer more of your questions. You can just ask questions to yourself until I come back.
17. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? Olivia, because you have the same color skin as her. Hold on, let me draw you a picture!
18. What do you and I do together? Play games, do puzzles that I don’t know how to do, and hide-and-go-seek when you’re not busy.
19. How are we the same? We have the same color skin and we both like mac & cheese, rice, lemonade, and mac & cheese.
20. How are you and I different? You have glasses and I don’t. And you have bigger ears than me. You have more hair than I do. You’re bigger than me. Your eyebrows are bigger than mine. I think that’s it.
21. How do you know that I love you? Because you gave me a Valentine. And you hug me really a lot.
22. Where is my favorite place to go? To Dad’s office, to my sister’s room to pick her up when she wakes up, to restaurants to eat something, and to the family room to watch TV.
23. What is one thing you wish you could change about me? Uh, I don’t know. I like the way you are.
24. What would I do with a million dollars? Buy stuff, like diapers for my sister, mac & cheese for dinner, and we’d go to IHOP and if we don’t finish our food we’d bring it home in a bag. And we’d go to the grocery store, too.
25. What do you wish you could go and do with me? Take a walk, go outside and play ball, play hide-and-go-seek, play with Play-Doh, go to soccer practice.
So that was the end of my questions, but apparently I wasn’t done –
“But mom, you forgot to ask me what do you help me with!!”
26. What do I help you with? You help me build puzzles, you help me make animals at clay class, you help me turn the TV on, you help me turn the TV off, and I think that’s it.
So this shows me just how big of a role technology plays in our life… and maybe we go out to eat too much, but I already knew that! I’ll ask her the same questions a year from now. It’ll be interesting to see how her opinion of me changes.