This is part of a sponsored campaign with Being Latino and Red Lobster. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
My husband and I try to go out to dinner by ourselves at least once every couple of weeks. So we don’t have to find a sitter, usually he’ll surprise me by coming home early from work and taking me out to lunch (isn’t that sweet?!). Or sometimes we’ll swap with a neighboring family, taking turns watching each others’ kids so we can have a few hours to ourselves. I think it’s so important to have this one-on-one time to reconnect and rekindle that romantic spark. And it’s good for the kids to get a break from us, too, once in a while!
During one of these dates, we don’t have time to do much other than go out to eat and maybe watch a movie – if we’re lucky – so we make sure it’s something good. Like Lobsterfest, for instance! This is Red Lobster’s annual celebration of all things lobster that is going on now! It’s better than ever with nine new and classic lobster selections, available only during Lobsterfest, including:
- Dueling Lobster Tails: A roasted Maine lobster tail topped with tender shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce paired with a golden-baked Maine lobster tail with crab-and-seafood stuffing. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- Lobster in Paradise: A split Maine lobster tail fried in our signature coconut batter, spicy grilled shrimp and a lobster-and-shrimp bake topped with toasted crushed macadamia nuts.
- Ultimate Surf and Turf: A Maine lobster tail baked with crab-and-seafood stuffing paired with a peppercorn-seasoned grilled sirloin topped with Maine lobster meat in a citrus-hollandaise sauce. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- And guest favorites like Lobster Lover’s Dream® and the Ultimate Feast®
With more than 700 locations, I ‘m sure there’s a Red Lobster near you! To learn more visit RedLobster.com, and connect on:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/RedLobster
- Twitter: @RedLobster
- Instagram: @OfficialRedLobster
- Hashtag: #bestlobsterfest
Red Lobster would like to treat one of my readers to dinner!
Fill out the widget below to enter to win a $50 Red Lobster gift card so you can visit your local Red Lobster to enjoy the Lobsterfest entrees.