500 business cards have gotten me through several events, including two conferences. Most recently the Social Media Moms Celebration at Disney last week. My cards reflect my brand and share just enough of my personal information, letting people can contact me in a variety of different ways. My cards are from UPrinting and I love them. And I’m not just saying that because I got them for free. It’s the first product I reviewed from this online printing company, and more than 6 months later, I’m just as happy with them as I was the moment I received them. If you’re looking to buy business cards online, you can’t go wrong with Uprinting.
I have a wonderful giveaway for you, courtesy of Uprinting, who offers tons of products that you can print online!
The prize: 500 business cards for one (1) winner
- Sizes: 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 3”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.5 x 3.5” (skinny card)
- Paper: 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
- Specifications: Full color both sides; offset press; 3 business day printing
- Shipping: FREE UPS Ground shipping
- Eligibility: Limited to US residents only
To enter, please leave a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to win these cards (or for who!)
For extra entries:
- Subscribe to my feed by feed reader or email (or let me know if you already do).
- Follow me on Twitter (@OhMariana) and tweet about this giveaway: Giveaway! Enter to win 500 business cards from @ohMariana – http://tiny.cc/bizcards914
- Tweet about this giveaway once a day for the duration of the contest (leave a comment each time).
- Grab my button (at the bottom of the page) and link to me in your sidebar or blog roll.
Contest ends: February 24th, 2010 11:59 pm EST. US entries only. One person per household may enter. Leave a separate comment for each entry & a valid email address. Winner, chosen at random, has 3 days to claim their prize.
Disclosure: I’ve worked with Uprinting for a while now. Thought I didn’t receive anything for this post other than a giveaway prize for one of my readers, they have provided me with business cards and stickers in the past.